Friday, March 02, 2007
Taking Off!
Hello everyone! I'm writing from the Seoul airport now, so I am literally 'taking off' shortly.
For anyone (like family) who wants to know details. I'm catching the 9:50am (seoul time) flight to Bangkok then connecting to a flight to Phuket (March 2nd for me - so that's the night of March 1st for those of you in Canada).
I'll be hanging on the beach and maybe going kayaking for a couple of days in/near Phuket, then I jump onto a liveaboard dive boat on Monday evening and I'll be on that until Friday. Yay! It's very exciting and I can't wait. Afterwards, I plan on heading to the Philippines and as luck would have it, my friend Bod will be there too! So we'll definitely be meeting up and sharing some diving adventures (and i'm sure some red wine). It's nice to have a friend to meet up with. Apparently Andrea may be able to meet up with me at my next destination too (maybe Borneo)! But Bod's the one that told me that, so may not be too accurate. ;)
The last couple of days have been a little sad though. I surprised myself a few times with my own emotions. Got all choked up when saying my goodbye to my co-teachers at our last dinner together... and then cried up a storm on my last night out with friends. It was ridiculous - haven't had waterworks like that in a while. I guess I really am gonna miss this place... That, and alcohol makes me weak. But I know I'll be seeing lots of people again so that helps.
K, I'd better grab a snack and head to my gate now. I'll make many efforts to keep this blog updated as I go.
I'm off!!
Until next time...
For anyone (like family) who wants to know details. I'm catching the 9:50am (seoul time) flight to Bangkok then connecting to a flight to Phuket (March 2nd for me - so that's the night of March 1st for those of you in Canada).
I'll be hanging on the beach and maybe going kayaking for a couple of days in/near Phuket, then I jump onto a liveaboard dive boat on Monday evening and I'll be on that until Friday. Yay! It's very exciting and I can't wait. Afterwards, I plan on heading to the Philippines and as luck would have it, my friend Bod will be there too! So we'll definitely be meeting up and sharing some diving adventures (and i'm sure some red wine). It's nice to have a friend to meet up with. Apparently Andrea may be able to meet up with me at my next destination too (maybe Borneo)! But Bod's the one that told me that, so may not be too accurate. ;)
The last couple of days have been a little sad though. I surprised myself a few times with my own emotions. Got all choked up when saying my goodbye to my co-teachers at our last dinner together... and then cried up a storm on my last night out with friends. It was ridiculous - haven't had waterworks like that in a while. I guess I really am gonna miss this place... That, and alcohol makes me weak. But I know I'll be seeing lots of people again so that helps.
K, I'd better grab a snack and head to my gate now. I'll make many efforts to keep this blog updated as I go.
I'm off!!
Until next time...
Comments:
<< Home
Hey Keri!!!!
Its iftin, just wanted to wish you a safe journey on your adventure! We're all living vicariously through ya (I know I am!)
Thanks soooo much again for all your help, I'm lucky to have linked up with you!
I'll keep checking your blog, so I expect lotsa pics girl!!
Take Care!
Post a Comment
Its iftin, just wanted to wish you a safe journey on your adventure! We're all living vicariously through ya (I know I am!)
Thanks soooo much again for all your help, I'm lucky to have linked up with you!
I'll keep checking your blog, so I expect lotsa pics girl!!
Take Care!
<< Home

