Friday, June 01, 2007
Home at Last
Hello everyone. It's way past my bed time, but thought I'd let you know that I'm safe and sound back in Canada at Sarah and Ryan's new place in Guelph. I promise to write more later as well as post lotsa pics... but it will have to wait until after I catch up on some zzz's.
Until then!
Until then!
Comments:
<< Home
hey lady, i was just wondering about you and thought i'd check the blog to see where you were - back in canada?!?! crazy. obviously there is plenty to catch up on. i've enjoyed the past 45 minutes of reading your past posts ((where have i been that this much time passed??)) anyway, let's get up on skype and swap stories soon! cheers!!
dre
ps - i'm glad you had so many opportunities to have your breath snatched away from the utter beauty this world had to offer you on this adventure - kudos!
pura vida!
Post a Comment
dre
ps - i'm glad you had so many opportunities to have your breath snatched away from the utter beauty this world had to offer you on this adventure - kudos!
pura vida!
<< Home

